Help with i pod

Closed
lisamcnamee Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 4, 2009 - Nov 4, 2009 at 11:48 PM
manutdstott Posts 2 Registration date Sunday November 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 5, 2009 - Nov 5, 2009 at 12:01 AM
Hello,
My daughter gave me her i pod 2 gig nano recently. I down loaded i tunes from the internet a week ago, was able to copy 2 of my cds to the computer, that's it then it froze. Now I can't get the i tunes to open, or even recognize my i pod nano when i plug it into the computer.
The apple store did burn me a cd back in 2008 with a program for putting cds onto your computer thru i tunes but i don't have that here in las vegas HELP where can I find the program?????
Related:

1 response

manutdstott Posts 2 Registration date Sunday November 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 5, 2009
Nov 5, 2009 at 12:01 AM
you should be able to download the software from apple/ipod/support.com try updating your itunes, if you can open itunes go to help tab at top drop down menu click on check for updates, in same menu there is an option for run diagnostics you could try that,
is your ipod ok? you can reset ipod without losing data by pressing menu and select for ex amount of seconds just keep them pressed in till it resets itself.
good luck