CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! :)

Closed
Jason9922 - Jan 30, 2010 at 02:31 AM
jason herek Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 30, 2010 - Jan 30, 2010 at 08:10 PM
Hello, My name is Jason. I have an IBM Thinpad R51 type 2887. It has my life inside of it and it will not turn on at all ! I have tried every thing imaginable like taking the batter (although it's a new 90 dollar batter) and from no battery just main power and I still get nothing. I have put over 4oo dollars worth of extras into this and it is super up hard. I also have 140 pages of a book I wrote that's inside that I need to get at. I really need someones help to get this thing back running as ceap as possible. Somebody must have a clue what I am talking about. I have since bought a Dell and hate it! I miss my thingpad!! Get's no power at all!! None even using just the main supply. Yes I've tried that button 10 times and hold it thing to. PLease I beg!!!! I need this for school so bad!

3 responses

Hi Jason, let me first ask you, when you hit the power button does any fans run and monitor?
Blocked Profile
Jan 30, 2010 at 03:26 AM
Hi there,

Please give more information describing the exact problem you are actually facing.

Thanks
jason herek Posts 1 Registration date Friday January 29, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 30, 2010
Jan 30, 2010 at 08:10 PM
A couple times when I hit the power button it turned on and gave me a black screen and you could hear the fan running but now it's just completely dead. I have no idea if it's mother board related or if it's power related.