Help with the sims 2 double deluxe please!!!!

Closed
erica - Feb 27, 2010 at 02:08 PM
 nessa - Apr 3, 2010 at 08:03 PM
Hello,

i got the sims 2 double deluxe edition and every time i try to install it, it keeps saying insert disc 1 but it only came with 1 disk. i have sims 2, sims 2 seasons, sims 2 fun with pets, and sims 2 university all of them worked well so i try putting disc 1 of the sims 2 in and the same thing happens it keeps saying incert disc 1 i dont know what to do i thought it was the disc so i took it back and exchanged it with another double deluxe game and the same thing still happens please some body HELLP me thanks :)
Related:

3 responses

i know i am having the same issue I think we will need to uninstall what we have and start with sims 2 double deluxe b/c it has sims 2 on it??
uninstalling sims 2 first worked for me
the same thing happened to me!!!! i bought the sims 2 double deluxe and tried installing it. it said please insert disk 1 but it only came with one disk! i exchanged it for another one, still the sims 2 double deluxe, and the same thing happened! im so mad and i just want it to work! let me know if you have received a good answer that works(: