Plants vs. Zombies 2 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
In Plants vs. Zombies 2 (also known as Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time), you will enjoy the sequel of Plants vs. Zombies, one of the craziest and funniest tower-defense of all time. Millions of players have already been conquered by the second title of this great franchise. This time you will experience time travel thanks to the help of your new van Penny. Lots of new content, plants, and zombies are waiting for you in this free Plants vs. Zombies 2 title.
In the first Plants vs. Zombies title, our protagonist finally managed to defeat Dr. Zomboss and all his minions. Your adventure continues with a new and unexpected friend named Penny, a fun van that can make you travel through time. Go back in time thousands of years ago to face those dummy but dangerous zombies to prevent them from destroying some of the most significant places.
- Outsmart the zombies: The zombies are back from the dead and are trying to conquer the world, one place at a time. Use your vast and mighty army of plants to defeat them. Each of your plants has specific abilities, attack, defense, speed, and life points that can be useful depending on the situation. Think out of the box and combine your plants to create powerful combos.
- So many worlds and levels: Plants vs. Zombies 2 offers many different worlds, each one full of various levels. You will love to discover all the available ones, including the Player's House, Ancient Egypt, Pirate Seas, Wild West, Frostbites Caves, Lost City, Far Future, Dark Ages, Neon Mixtape Tour, Jurassic Marsh, Big Wave Beach, Modern Times, and more. Last but not least, each world has a different difficulty level and will challenge your skills in different ways.
- More premium plants: Unlike the first series title, which contains only nine premium plants, Plants vs. Zombies 2 features over 30 different premium creatures, including Lava Guava, Shrinking Violet, Squash, Jalapeno, Hypno-shroom, Pea-nut, Homing Thistle, Ghost Pepper, Sweet Potato, Sap-fling, Hurrikale, Fire Peashooter, Electric Currant, and more.
- New search system: The Travel Log is valuable, especially for new players. It will allow you to find your way and learn how to unlock new content. It also allows you to replay quests to extend the duration of your game and earn some rewards such as coins, jewels, seed packs, etc.
- Elaborate strategies: You will quickly realize that even if the zombies outnumber you, it seems they have left most of their brains in their graves. Indeed, they have very predictive patterns you will quickly notice, understand, and use to cleverly spawn your plants in the most effective way to outsmart them with beautiful moves.
Graphics and sound
Plants vs. Zombies 2 features the famous nice-looking cartoonish graphics of the series and offers lots of pleasant visual feedback, a nice OST, and pretty cool audio feedback to make your gaming experience even smoother and more enjoyable.
Duration and game modes
The game offers a solo experience lasting approximately 6-10 hours if you only focus on the main objectives. However, count dozens of hours if you're the kind of player who loves to explore and complete all the available challenges. The video game features lots of game modes: the classic Story Mode and Special Screens, Infinity Zone (special zone unlockable at a certain level), Piñata Party (included in the tutorial), Jawbreaker (puzzle mode), and Zen Garden (intended for planting Daisies).
What do the reviews say?
Plants vs. Zombies 2 (formerly known as Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time) has been rated 86/100 on Metacritic.
"Plants vs. Zombies 2 is everything you could have wanted, or expected, from the sequel to one of the greatest casual games of all time. It's safe to say this one was well worth the wait, and then so much more." (Gamezebo)
The video game is rated PEGI 7. It does not contain scenes of explicit violence or obscene language.
How to install Plants vs. Zombies 2 on your PC?
We provide you with both the Plants vs. Zombies 2 APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC. You just need to unzip the file and follow the installation instructions inside.
How to play Plants vs. Zombies 2?
The core gameplay of Plants vs. Zombies 2 is to, well, plant your plants and flowers across the grass so they can start attacking, trapping, and repelling zombies. Each of your plants has different abilities and cooldowns, so distribute them wisely and adapt your strategy to your opponents. Timing is critical, and so are sun units you need to harvest, thanks to sunflowers.
Is Plants vs. Zombies 2 cross-platform?
No, there is no cross-platform support.
- Plants vs zombies 2 pc download
- Plants vs zombies 2 free download for pc
- Plants vs zombies 2 download pc
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Tentacle locker 2 > Download - Adult games
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Google Meet: download for PC, Mac, Android (APK) > Download - Video calls