Reviews about Sigmatel Motion Video

Closed
Ze_boyb Posts 2553 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 23, 2010 - Feb 8, 2009 at 05:36 AM
 AHOLE - Oct 2, 2010 at 12:17 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-2585-sigmatel-motion-video

buy a creative zen can playback MJPEG, WMV9, MPEG4-SP3, DivX3 4/5 and XviD3!!! USE YOUR HEAD SOMETIMES DUDE!
Anonymous User
Oct 2, 2009 at 12:35 AM
Main Points The converter works, though I have not tested the converted files on my device due to the cons listed.
Weak Infos I just don't understand why smv files have to be twice as large as the file they convert from. When you're converting for a portable device, having a one hour movie take up almost a gig is not good; when you're reducing the frame size so considerably, one would think it would come out a little compressed, rather than twice its original size. Is there really NO way to avoid this?
Anonymous User
Oct 2, 2009 at 12:35 AM
Main Points The converter works, though I have not tested the converted files on my device due to the cons listed.
Weak Infos I just don't understand why smv files have to be twice as large as the file they convert from. When you're converting for a portable device, having a one hour movie take up almost a gig is not good; when you're reducing the frame size so considerably, one would think it would come out a little compressed, rather than twice its original size. Is there really NO way to avoid this?
Ze_boyb Posts 2553 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 23, 2010
Feb 8, 2009 at 05:36 AM
Main Points Powerful.