Help me to Erase ubuntu and install xp

Closed
Ganesh - Jun 29, 2010 at 12:58 AM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Jun 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Hello,

I am using hp pavilion dv2500 laptop which had windows vista, i was attracted by ubuntu 9.04 version so i reformatted entire hard disk installed ubuntu on it. Now i am not able to get the necessary softwares for web cam, some of the pc suite for mobile phones, etc..., So i planned to switch again to windows but i am not able to install. I have used kill disk to erase my hard disk used ubuntu 9.04 to format fat 32 files afterthat i had insert win xp bootable disk is booting the system but while the blue screen with installation procedure that is for xp install enter, r for repair upto that working...After that it not able to find the hard disk..its telling that windows can't identify ur hard disk or hard disk not properly connected...error msg is the out come..I am frustruated due to this ubuntu 9.04 now..I am a college student for educational purpose some softwares not able to install in ubuntu..pls help me to uninstall ubuntu completely and install xp...

Ganesh (chennai)
Related:

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Hi there,

All instructions for the procedures are given on link below from official Microsoft support website:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/247804/how-to-remove-linux-and-install-windows-on-your-computer

Thanks