Want a free antivirus

Closed
piyush - Dec 30, 2008 at 06:37 AM
 Connor - Dec 30, 2008 at 07:36 AM
Hello,
friends
if you have any cracked working antivirus or any link where i get it please give me
thanks in addvance
wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Related:

1 response

Free Anti-virus

I Reccomend the following Anti-viruses

* If you use windows get the latest updates and security fixes for your computer from windowsupdate.microsoft.com This is a MUST!
* Install some up-to-date anti-virus software. Many people use Norton Antivirus. Alternatively, you can get a free virus scanner from www.grisoft.com
* Install a firewall to protect your computer from external attacks. You can get free firewall software from www.zonealarm.com
* Be very careful about what programs you run to avoid a trojan being installed on your machine. The best way to do this is to make sure that you have up-to-date anti-virus software to prevent any trojans being installed. The best virus scanners will also remove any trojans you already have on your computer.

SPYWARE PROTECTION

If, when you visit our website, you are seeing multiple pop-up adverts, they are unlikely to be coming from us. All our advertising partners have been given clear and strict instructions not to sell any form of pop-up adverts.

These pop-up adverts are probably coming from a program picked up from a third-party website, which spawns unwanted adverts whilst you are using the Internet. This type of program is common and known as 'spyware'.

There are free programs you can use to easily remove this 'spyware'.
Ad-aware is a program from a reputable company called Lavasoft which can help keep your system clean. Ad-aware software is free and is available from their website at www.lavasoft.com.