Are you in need of quick infection diagnosis? Online Antivirus services are very useful cyber security tools to identify malicious software by scanning your computer, specific files and URLs. Although these solutions are not a substitute for antivirus programs, they can help you give you a quick response to any suspicious items or behaviour. In the article below, we've gathered several easy-to-use online antivirus programs.
This popular cloud-based anti-virus scanning service is known for its speed and allows you to examine suspicious URLs and files, using some 70 anti-virus engines and website blacklists. VirusTotal's online portal is updated in real time with the latest malware signatures as they are distributed by antivirus companies. No logging or downloading, just drag and drop the file or copy and paste the URL you wish to scan.
F-Secure Online Scanner
F-Secure Online scanner offers you a free scan of your PC that can detect and remove viruses, malware and spyware. It is easy to use, does not interfere with other anti-virus software you may have on your machine and does not leave a mark on your computer. Just download it, run it and start your scan.
SafetyDetectives Vulnerability Scanner
This multi-platform, cloud-based service works directly from your browser and allows you to scan your computer for known vulnerabilities and tell you how to fix them for free. With no downloads required, performing your first scan with SafetyDetectives is as easy as going to their website.
With a cloud-based service and over 35 anti-malware engines, MetaDefender helps you detect cyber security threats in files, IP addresses or URLs you provide on the portal. After the analysis, you will get a series of statistics and even the result according to an anti-malware engine.
Norton Power Eraser
Norton Power Eraser identifies and removes malware and threats that sometimes escape the detection of a traditional antivirus, such as potentially unwanted programs. Find out more about this tool and download it here. You only need to open and run it and it will immediately start scanning your computer.
Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal
Would you like to scan a file using Kaspersky's database? This portal offers you a cloud service to scan files, domains, IP addresses and URLs for malware and will indicate with detailed precision the suspicious nature of each item. All this happens in your browser. To do this, click on this link.
This tool is simple and easy to use, consisting of a bar where you either select the file or enter the URL you want to scan for viruses. After scanning the item, Dr. Web tells you if it is "clean" or infected.
- How to run an online virus scan with Kaspersky? > Guide
- Best antivirus: Windows 10, free, online, 2022 > Guide
- Scan my pendrive without antivirus [solved] > Forum - Antivirus
- The Best Free Online Antivirus Services
- Safe To Recover File/s Isolated By Antivirus Scan? [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- The best free antivirus for USB
- How to enable McAfee auto scan: USB drives
- How to disable automatic loading of BitDefender at startup
- How to disable antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials
- How to install ESET NOD32 antivirus: free download
- Restore hidden by a virus files on your memory card
- How to use Avast Antivirus: download, review
- Update antivirus without internet
- Best antivirus: for Android, for iPhone, free