Computer Problems

Closed
Metis1 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 29, 2012 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2012 - Jan 29, 2012 at 07:13 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 29, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Hello,

My family and I just got a new computer becuse our last computer got a virus that effected the motherbord. Since I love reading manga and watching anime I decided to use an old laptop and to get internet I switched the internet cord from the "Family Computer" to my laptop. My family thinks since I was doing that the virus might've been caused from my laptop but the computer was perfectly fine while I was doing that. I really want to get back watching anime or reading manga on my own computer to have my own limited privacy. I was just wondering if doing that really matter to the computer....
Also, Does anyone know of a good anime or manga site that wont cause a virus?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 29, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.