Xp auto log off after login.

Closed
swetankraj - Jan 30, 2012 at 07:25 AM
kuttusram Posts 25 Registration date Tuesday February 14, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2012 - Feb 14, 2012 at 01:21 PM
Hello,
My Name is Swetank and i have two operating system on same pc. First one is Xp and other One is Windows 7. Few days ago suddenly on a virus scan i found many viruses may be a malware which is not stopping to clean or delete. It was fairly very night so i stopped the scan and thought it to do next morning. Next morning i was unable to login. As i entered my password it displays the wallpaper for few sec and log off automatically and again the same situation came back.

I used my another os to make it all right but nothing happened!

Please help me to solve this problem.
Thank You!
Related:

1 response

kuttusram Posts 25 Registration date Tuesday February 14, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2012 4
Feb 14, 2012 at 01:21 PM
Try to boot the Windows XP in safe mode also. If it is a Happening in Safe mode also then it will not be a Virus.

If the computer boots fine in safe mode Install Norton Power Eraser, you can download it and get more information from here,

https://fr.norton.com/nortonlive/spyware-virus-removal

It is free so you don't have to worry about the price. You just have to download and install and run the Norton Power Eraser. It will take care of the rest.