How to update NVIDIA drivers: Windows 10, Windows 11
Use the hassle-free method below to rapidly update the driver for your NVIDIA Graphics card, through the NVIDIA Control Panel. There is the NVIDIA auto detect feature which is part of the NVIDIA Smart Scan that should work on Windows 10, Windows 11 and older versions.
How to update NVIDIA graphics card drivers?
- First, open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Right-Click on your Desktop > NVIDIA Control Panel.
- In the Window that opens, click on the Home button and on Download drivers and software.
- A webpage will open: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us.
- You can manually find the drivers (Option1) or go to (Option2) - Automatically find the drivers for my Nvidia products.
- Click on Graphics Drivers.
- This will launch the Nvidia Smart Scan.
- Accept the installation of the "wsdetect.dll" add-in and the scan will start.
- The latest available driver will be displayed after the scan thanks to the NVIDIA driver's auto detect.
Any more hardware questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Nvidia drivers auto detect
- Nvidia driver auto detect
- Nvidia automatic driver detection tool
- Nvidia control panel download > Download - Other
- Any auto clicker for Xbox One? [solved] > Xbox360 & Xbox One Forum
- Auto Clicker – Automatic Tap > Download - Other
- Auto scroll PDF: reader, online, speed > Guide
- How to auto redial: app, iPhone, Samsung, in Android > Guide