Bluetooth

Closed
tonden Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen December 11, 2013 - Dec 11, 2013 at 11:12 AM
nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014 - Dec 13, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Hello.
Could anyone help me I have an Acer Laptop Travelmate 2410. I want to know how I connect my Bluetooth Speaker (my vision product) Cheked ti tis turned on and fully charged.

1 response

nisva Posts 233 Registration date Friday December 13, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 22, 2014
Dec 13, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Check to see if there is a Fn key to enable Bluetooth. My Acer has a bluetooth icon on the F3 key. By pressing Fn-F3 I am able to enable or disable bluetooth.

'Start', key in 'Device', In Control Panel select 'Device Manager'. Expand 'Network Adapters' and check to see if your Bluetooth is present. If not, you either don't have Bluetooth or it needs to be installed.

Or if the Bluetooth hardware is already active. Go to Start - Type "Bluetooth" - Click Settings then "Add a Bluetooth device.

And yes you can connect your bluetooth speaker to your pc if it has bluetooth after you do the following steps just connect to your speaker in the bluetooth management place your speaker bluetooth name will be its name or its brand just connect to it and play a music it will play on that.