Re: software

Closed
MomCEO Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday April 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen April 23, 2014 - Apr 23, 2014 at 10:48 AM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 23, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I have been enjoying your software for a couple of years. My laptop died recently and I had to get a new one. I just downloaded your softwear again but I don't have my activation code from the last download and I don't really want to pay for it again. Is there a way I can re-activate it and if so, how do I install my backup from my old hard-drive. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jo-Ann

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 23, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Jo-ann,

We are glad to hear you have been enjoying out software. What software is that?

More than likely, you will need to purchase another one. If you had th ecode from th earlier purchase you would be able to use that code, as you are o longer using th software on the other machine. I have a printed out folder of every single serial number I HAAVE PURCHASED just for this reason.

Sorry, but it is a hard lesson to learn, and hopefully you will wirte down and keep safe serial numbers to purchases in the future.

In short, we still do not know what software you are talking about, and it would be best to contact that producer directly.

--"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon