What is Webiniars

Solved/Closed
VeasnaYim Posts 180 Registration date Tuesday June 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2015 - May 21, 2014 at 10:17 AM
 Blocked Profile - May 21, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Hello Everybody,
Could you please let me know "What is Webiniars"?
Thanks so much

2 responses

Blocked Profile
May 21, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Dearest member,

A webinar is a seminar over the web. By holding a conference hosted over the net, a company can save on deployment, or services costs by not having to travel, rent a conference room, and host a seminar. Now they just make a video conference, and if you wish to participate, you log into the webinar.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" - Oliver Sykes; Bring Me The Horizon
VeasnaYim Posts 180 Registration date Tuesday June 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2015 8
May 21, 2014 at 10:34 AM
That's great explaining!
Let me ask that, What services, programs that they use for their seminar over the net?
What is Webex, TeamViewer, VeriShow etc...
Blocked Profile
May 21, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Like in my case, I would provide Agent training for telphone systems and call-centers for companies I am not allowed to say I worked for! :)

There are a multitude of third party companies, you jut have to find one that is friendly to you and your users. I cannot recommend any one provider.