Network problem.

Closed
rai.div Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 11, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2015 - Mar 11, 2015 at 05:24 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 12, 2015 at 05:05 PM
In my dell laptop,i can see network bars but sill there are no connection available.I have checked network adapter status,it says the device is working properly.Help me in this issue.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 11, 2015 at 07:35 PM
ok, so by you saying there are bars, that tells me that you are connected to the wireless router, that does not mean the router is connected to anything. Can you make a wired connection and try to browse?

If i am totaly wrong, please post back and fill in the gaps in information like, your ISP, your transport method (wired wireless), yours or your ISP wireless device? Has it ever worked?

Let us know!
rai.div Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 11, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 at 04:32 PM
yeah.bars are there but its notyifying no connection availble.M staying in hostel..so wired connection is not possible.router is connected coz my roommate can browse fine
|fancy]
Blocked Profile
Mar 12, 2015 at 05:05 PM
OK, so it looks like windows 7. By the looks of the picture, you are not even routing to the gateway, so you have not supplied the correct username and password combination. If you were making connection into the gateway, but not internet, it would still say connected. Make certain you are using the right password and username combination!

Make certain your wireless client is set to DHCP to get IP address, and not set for static. If you need help with the client configuration, let us know. Check that first!