Dont know what is happening. Help please

Closed
Akuta Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday December 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2016 - Dec 7, 2016 at 07:32 PM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 8, 2016 at 03:05 AM
Hey everyone,

So i've bought a new pc, but today when i tried to power up, the screen stays black nothing appears on it. So i decided to open the case and i found that my graphics card wasn't running, the fans of my video card wasn't working, only the LED.
After that i tried to remove my graphics card and launch, so guess what? It worked .
So is my problem from my graphics card or it can be something else? Because my graphics card is brand new, so its strange.
And yes i checked all cabels and they were all fine, and my pc didnt make that BIOS beep thing.

■ Intel i5 6500 3.20~3.60GHz

■ Motherboard B150M LGA1151

■ RAM 16Gb DDR4 2400Mhz

■ HD 1TB + 120Gb SSD

■ Graphics card R9 380X 4GB DDR5

■ Nox Urano VX 750W

Oh i frogot to mention one thing, when i bought my pc it didnt had a OS, cuz i wanted to install mine.

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 8, 2016 at 03:05 AM
Hi Akuta,

So, right now your video seems to be running, but you are still no able to see anything on screen, right? It may be possible that your video card was not properly connected. Now, if all seems fine, you should be able to hear the beep sound and to see some signal on screen. Since this is a new PC, please contact the seller, because you may void warranty if you start removing hardware by yourself.
If warranty was not a problem, I would start disconnecting all but the PSU and one stick or RAM memory. If the PC still can’t boot, you may need to confirm if the power supply is properly connected. If so, there may a problem with the unit. Sometimes energy may be enough to power the cooling fans but not enough to run the whole build.

Hope this helps