NeTube is a free video and music downloader app developed by Showtube and designed to be used by anyone who wants to easily download video and music from media platforms. Powered by a simple interface, it may become your best friend if you need to download lots of content.
What are the key features of NeTube?
- Interface: It features a straightforward interface that provides a simple and efficient experience.
- Download: No matter the content you want, you can easily download any video from various websites in MP3 or MP4 file format. Note that only YouTube is not supported due to its terms of service, but YouTube videos can still be streamed.
- Multitask: NeTube natively allows you to download multiple contents simultaneously, which saves you lots of time. Also, you can see the download progression, pause, cancel, and resume your downloads at any time if you need to prioritize.
- Playlists: Once your songs and videos are downloaded, you can create unique personal playlists and share your creation with your friends. Just let's go with the flow and get creative.
- Share: As sharing moments with your friends is always pleasant, you can export files you downloaded and share them with your friends on Instagram and Facebook.
- Powerful search: You can directly search for your favorite video or music content online from NeTube. Just enter the name of the video, song title, album, or artists all NeTube will show you the results.
How to use NeTube?
Select the media platform you want to search on, like YouTube or Vimeo, and type the name of the music or video you are looking for. Then, let the app download your content.
How to install NeTube on your PC?
We provide you with both the NeTube APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the NeTube APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
Is it free?
Yes, NeTube is free to use.
Is it safe?
NeTube is safe to use. No malware has been detected, and no suspicious data collection has been reported.