Adobe Dreamweaver download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Adobe Dreamweaver is now a fascinating web development solution that mixes an IDE with versatile and reliable website design features. Powered by many templates, it offers everything you need to build your websites, no matter whether you are solo or part of a team, a complete beginner, or an advanced developer.
What is Adobe Dreamweaver?
Adobe Dreamweaver is a web development tool from Adobe Inc created in 1997 by Macromedia and acquired by Adobe Systems in 2005. Combining features of a web development platform and an IDE (integrated development environment), it is obviously used to design and develop websites.
You may have thought WordPress was the only promising and innovative fish in the sea, but Adobe Dreamweaver has unique features and is accessible to everyone.
What are the key features of Adobe Dreamweaver?
- Refreshing UI: The whole UI design has been revamped to offer a modern, clean, and configurable environment. Flexibility and simplicity are keys, so you can customize your workspace to focus on what matters to you.
- Faster deployment: Thanks to all the different templates, you can easily and rapidly build all kinds of blogs, e-commerce pages, newsletters, About pages, HTML emails, portfolios, and more. In addition, as Dreamweaver is part of Creative Cloud, you can quickly import assets from your Creative Cloud Libraries and Adobe Stock.
- Flexible and reliable coding: You can create from scratch, code, and dynamically manage your websites using the simplified and smart coding engine. Besides, you can use code hints to learn HTML, CSS, and other web standards. Oh, and you will take advantage of syntax highlighting and code completion for faster and more secure lines of code.
- Live editing: Save valuable time as you edit image properties, add classes, and edit texts directly in Live View to preview changes instantly.
- Multi-monitor: On Windows, seamlessly expand your workspace and display your pages on multiple monitors. Yes, that's handy for larger views.
- Collaborate: Building websites, whether you are working alone or as part of a team, needs version control solutions to secure code versions and share your advancement with your teammates. And that's why Adobe Dreamweaver natively supports Git.
How to use Adobe Dreamweaver?
Adobe has created many different valuable resources so you can progressively learn how to use Adobe Dreamweaver. Consult the Get Started section as well as all the other tutorials for beginner and experienced users. And if you want to learn more about using built-in templates, check out this article.
Is Adobe Dreamweaver free?
We offer you a free 7-day trial version of Adobe Dreamweaver. If you want to keep using it, you can purchase one of the available plans from the official website.
Is Adobe Dreamweaver safe?
- Adobe flash player download > Download - Other
- Adobe illustrator free download > Download - Illustration and animation
- Adobe photoshop 2022 > Download - Image editing
- Adobe premiere pro 2022 > Download - Video editing
- Adobe audition download > Download - Audio editing