Apache JMeter download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Apache JMeter is an open-source Java application that is created to test functional behavior and measure the performance of web applications.
What are the key features of Apache JMeter?
- Supported protocol types: Apache JMeter can load and test web apps/servers/protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP/REST, FTP, database via JDBC, LDAP, message-oriented middleware (MOM) via JMS, SMTP(S), POP3(S) and IMAP(S), native commands or shell scripts, TCP, Java Objects, and more.
- Reports: This app is able to provide a complete dynamic HTML report after testing.
- Multi-threading: Apache JMeter framework allows concurrent simultaneous sampling by separate threads.
- Extensible core: This feature includes unlimited testing capabilities, scriptable samplers, visualization plugin personalization, and more.
How to install and use Apache JMeter?
- Install the latest 64-bit JRE or JDK to run this Java application.
- Go to Apache JMeter official page and find the Binary for your computer. Download it.
- Once it's done, move the file to a location of your choice, extract it and go to the folder, then to the bin directory.
- Finally, you should see a series of scripts that can run JMeter and you can start your tests!
Check out Apache JMeter tutorials. This way you’ll learn how to use the program quickly.
Is Apache JMeter free?
Yes, the app is open source and free.
Is Apache JMeter safe?
Yes, the application is virus-free and safe for your computer.