I have not joined classmates.com BUT my picture is on your site!

Closed
I don't have a user name - Sep 20, 2017 at 05:09 PM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 22, 2017 at 06:58 PM
Hello I have never joined your site and yet my name and photo are on classmates.com. I would like it removed immediately. Since I am not a member I do not know how this happened nor do I know how to take it down. Please advise as I have reached out to an attorney on this matter informing me of my legal rights and how in fact this happened!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 20, 2017 at 05:17 PM
OK. Well this is CCM.NET. Please send me a link to view the picture, as we would like to help you resolve your issues, (even though we have nothing to do with classmates, but FACEBOOK DOES!)

I would guess your machine has a trojan, and your FACEBOOK feed injected a virus onto your machine. Does your attorney chase virus writers?

We promise you, if you send us the link to the form that you sent in to demand removal, we will figure out what has happened. Please respond back with these two items:
A link to the picture that you are claiming "WE" posted....
and a link to the page the had the form that you submitted. The form was the thing you filled out demanding to remove your photo!

If you are not sure, have your attorney assist you!

Better Yet, have your attorney contact us directly, so he can work with us (on your dime)!!!

Blocked Profile
Sep 21, 2017 at 05:57 AM
How is it possible that somebody's profile can be injected?
INjection!

It is just coincidence that you develop API for facebook?