If you are among the frustrated former users who would like to unsubscribe from the online yearbook, here are tips on how to deactivate your Classmates.com
Classmates.com is an online yearbook and social network that helps former classmates reconnect. Among its services are a large online directory, planning tools for class reunions, as well as the largest collection of digital high school yearbooks. In recent years, Classmates.com has come under scrutiny for its complicated unsubscribe process.
How to disable a Classmates account: free members?
You can cancel your free membership at any time by removing your registration. To do so, access the Classmates website. Then, review your account information, and choose the appropriate reason for removal.
Click Remove Registration > Yes to confirm your decision.
How to disable a Classmates account: paid members?
To discontinue your paid membership after the current term, you can opt-out of the automatic renewal program any time prior to your renewal date.
At the top-right corner of any Classmates webpage, click the Gear icon > Account > Account & Billing, and then enter your password to access your billing information.
Under Account Information, click Turn off automatic renewal > Yes.
By changing your renewal option to Manual, your account will not be charged again. On your membership expiration date, your membership will simply revert to free status.
- Pch classmates
- Classmates.com delete account
- Unsubscribe from Classmates.com [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Discontinue with classmates.com [solved] > Forum - Software
- Unsubscribe to Classmates.com [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Unsubscribed from Classmates.com [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Classmates.com is running a scam charging people > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How to delete boards and pins on Pinterest?
- Hi5 login: old account, with Facebook, online, sign up
- What is OnlyFans and how does OnlyFans work?
- How to get a Clubhouse invite code: free, for Android, iOS
- How to make money on OnlyFans: as a woman, as a male
- What is Playsee: review, download
- Stop Pinterest notifications: Android
- How to use Tinder Passport: for free, feature, app
- Download videos from Pinterest: app, iPhone, Android
- How to use Clubhouse: download app, join a room, etc
- What is Parler platform: download app, review
- Cancel Tinder Gold: on iPhone, Android, refund
- Best apps to manage your followers on Instagram, etc.
- LinkedIn Learning: courses, cost, certificates
- What are degrees of connections on LinkedIn?
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile in 2022?
- Social networks to boost your career: professional, business