How to decrypt files in cms format?

Closed
anitapratap Posts 6 Registration date Friday August 4, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2017 - Updated on Oct 4, 2017 at 07:16 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 4, 2017 at 04:14 PM
Hi,

I had some of my files hidden in cm vault which i had transferred onto my pc once.

I tried to retrieve those important photos back from my pc but it couldn't happen, coz the files were in cms. format. I don't know how to decrypt them. Please tell me how to do so.

It is also not possible for me to get those photos back from CM vault either as my phone (which had the photos on vault) was damaged in an accident. I tried to retrieve them from logging onto to my old ID on CM vault on my new phone, but it said that there weren't any photos or data present.

Those photos are very important for me which i really can't afford to lose. A help would really really be appreciated.

Thank you. :)

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 4, 2017 at 04:14 PM
You reall yneed to contact the author of the free software, and ask them. The GUID of the controlling phone has been destroyed, so more than likely, so is the login associated, as the new GUID of the phone trying to connect does not match!

Besides, isnt' that what you wanted when you placed them into the vault? You wanted a secure storage didn't you? Well it is secure!