OpenOffice Calc is a highly popular program thanks to its possibilities to create graphs, formulas, edit spreadsheets and perform complicated calculations. The software is also very customizable: you can set up multiple settings for the handiest usage. Read this article to find out how to change the default date format on OpenOffice Calc.
To change the default date format using OpenOffice Calc
- In your spreadsheet, click on the Format > Cells > Numbers;
- In the Category field, select Date;
- Next, choose the date format in the Format field.
- Finally, click OK to validate.
- Openoffice date format
- How to change date format in openoffice
- Open office change date format
- How to change date format in excel > Guide
- Describe the basic formatting of html documents layout.
- How to format write protected usb > Guide
- Samsung mobile format code > Guide
- How to change whatsapp time to 12 hour format > Guide
- Password protect a document: in OpenOffice Calc/OpenOffice
- Insert page number OpenOffice: in footer
- How to change lowercase and uppercase in Open Office
- Open Office update automatically