HDD Low Level Format Tool download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
HDD Low Level Format Tool is a specialized tool that allows you to perform low-level formatting on multiple devices such as storage drives, internal and external hard drives, pen drives, and memory cards. Once the procedure is done, all data will be permanently lost, which is ideal for computers that are going to be donated or sold.
What is HDD Low Level Format Tool?
HDD Low Level Format Tool is a practical low-level formatting utility tool designed to handle almost all devices and interfaces. Its interface has been built to be simple to use and you can perform either complete or quick formatting.
What are the key features of HDD Low Level Format Tool?
- Format: It can completely factory reset your device.
- Quick formatting: In case you just want to delete the file system, you can perform quick formatting.
- Supported manufacturers: Many manufacturers are supported, including Maxtor, Hitachi, Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu, IBM, Quantum, Western Digital, etc.
- Supported FLASH cards: It supports low-level formatting of FLASH cards using a card-reader device, like SD, MMC, MemoryStick, and CompactFlash.
- Big drives compatible: Unlike other programs, it handles big drives (LBA-48).
- Supported Interfaces: HDD Low Level Format Tool supports a wide range of storage devices. It supports IDE (E-IDE), S-ATA (SATA), SCSI, SAS, USB and FIREWIRE.
How to use HDD Low Level Format Tool?
Before using HDD Low Level Format Tool, you must know that the whole disk surface will be erased. Data restoration is impossible after using this utility.
- Install and launch HDD Low Level Format Tool.
- If necessary, connect the device on which you want to perform the operations to your computer.
- Select the device from the menu.
- Go to the LOW-LEVEL FORMAT tab and click FORMAT THIS DEVICE.
- That's it! Now all you have to do is wait for the tool to finish its work.
Is HDD Low Level Format Tool free?
You can use it for free for personal/home use, and the speed is capped at 180GB/hour, which is 50 MB/s. If you want to use it without restriction, you can purchase a personal or professional license.
Is HDD Low Level Format Tool safe?
Yes, HDD Low Level Format Tool is safe to use.
- Seagate low level format
- Seagate low level format tool
- Hdd regenerator free > Download - Backup and recovery
- Excel date format dd.mm.yyyy > Guide
- Victoria hdd > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Quick heal removal tool [solved] > Antivirus Forum
- Usb debugging enabler tool > Download - Other