In desktop and electronic publishing PostScript (PS) is often used. PS is a programming language and is known as a page description language. This language has a file extension of .ps. Opening a .ps file is quite easy, and this tutorial will show you how to do so.
To open a .PS file:
- Download and install PDF Creator or Ghostview to convert the file to a PDF.
- N.B. If you choose PDF Creator, check the box next to Associate .PS to PDF Converter during installation.
- Once the software is downloaded, double-click the .ps file to convert it to PDF.
- Then, open it using your preferred PDF reader.
- How to open ps file in windows 10
- Open ps file windows
- Open ps file online
- Windows 10 iso file download > Download - Windows
- How to open .msi file > Guide
- Reset Windows password: via cmd, without logging in > Guide
- HP Smart > Download - Other
- Subway Surfers > Download - Platform