I my laptop is windows 10 and i have installed cisco VPN client version 5.0.07.0440 but i cannot do remote login. I have checked my firewall and it allows remote connection. What could be the problem?
1. In the Control Panel, click on the System and Security link
2. Under System click on Allow remote access
3. Select Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication under Remote Desktop. Click Apply.
Note: If you would like to connect using a computer that does not support Network Level Authentication choose Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop
4. Click on the Select Users... button and click the Add button in the Remote Desktop Users window.
5. Click the Advanced... button in the Select Users window, click on the Find Now button to locate the users that you would like to grant access to via Remote Desktop, click on the user and click OK when done
6. Click OK 3 times to exit all of the dialog boxes.