How working vpns?

Closed
MahtabAminian - Jan 26, 2018 at 03:47 PM
avajack Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday October 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2018 - Oct 2, 2018 at 07:58 AM
How can i use vpn?
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 26, 2018 at 04:00 PM
You get a host, and a client. You then configure them with credentials. You then log in using credentials! Really is that simple!
samold Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday January 30, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 30, 2018
Jan 30, 2018 at 08:49 AM
Connecting to a VPN is usually simple. You need to launch a VPN client on your computer and login using the credentials. The computer then exchanges secure trusted key with the VPN server located in a different country. Upon authentication of the VPN client-server connection, all your Internet communication is encrypted and secure. All your Internet traffic is now routed through the encrypted tunnel created by the VPN. The users actual IP address is kept hidden and a new IP address is granted which allows the user to hide the physical location and bypass the content filters.

I am using ibVPN (http://www.ibvpn.com) and they have VPN clients for all major operating systems. A free trial is also available.
Blocked Profile
Jan 30, 2018 at 04:45 PM
Thank you for the feedback and acknowledgement of what a VPN is, and how it works!
avajack Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday October 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2018
Updated on Oct 2, 2018 at 04:46 PM
1. Turn on your computer and connect to the Internet. If you are at home/office.
2. Download your desired VPN
3. Install your VPN
4. Read the terms of use
5. Connect and enjoy

Permanently use of free VPN is very risky for trial you can use. I am using PureVpn which is cheap and provide the best service.