See more 

3 replies

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
December 7, 2018
Thank you
You get a host, and a client. You then configure them with credentials. You then log in using credentials! Really is that simple!
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
January 30, 2018
Thank you
Connecting to a VPN is usually simple. You need to launch a VPN client on your computer and login using the credentials. The computer then exchanges secure trusted key with the VPN server located in a different country. Upon authentication of the VPN client-server connection, all your Internet communication is encrypted and secure. All your Internet traffic is now routed through the encrypted tunnel created by the VPN. The users actual IP address is kept hidden and a new IP address is granted which allows the user to hide the physical location and bypass the content filters.

I am using ibVPN (http://www.ibvpn.com) and they have VPN clients for all major operating systems. A free trial is also available.
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
December 7, 2018
-
Thank you for the feedback and acknowledgement of what a VPN is, and how it works!
Registration date
Tuesday October 2, 2018
Last seen
October 2, 2018
Thank you
1. Turn on your computer and connect to the Internet. If you are at home/office.
2. Download your desired VPN
3. Install your VPN
4. Read the terms of use
5. Connect and enjoy

Permanently use of free VPN is very risky for trial you can use. I am using PureVpn which is cheap and provide the best service.