HELP! I wanna play!

Closed
kdee - Jun 2, 2009 at 05:02 AM
 kdee - Jun 2, 2009 at 04:18 PM
Hello,
how would i figure out what configuration my computer is? Like ram, da type of processor, video card etc.
Related:

1 response

reazz Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday March 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen July 16, 2009 1
Jun 2, 2009 at 05:15 AM
Hello, to check out your computing power, right click on the My Computer icon and select the Properties option.
In the general tab you should get information about your CPU , the amount of RAM and the OS used. For more information click on the Hardware tab and then select the Device manager option and you shall have access to all your hardware components.

In order to test the compatibility of a game on your PC, please follow this link: http://ccm.net/faq/sujet 1709 check compatibility of a game online
Ok i went to the web site. nd this what came up....................

CPU
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
You Have: AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology MK-36 FAIL: Sorry, your CPU does not meet this minimum requirement. It may be time to purchase a more powerful computer to make your life easier. Click the 'We Recommend' button to discover how you can.

CPU Speed
Minimum: 1.8 GHz
You Have: 2.01 GHz PASS

System RAM
Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP / 1.5 GB for Windows Vista™)
You Have: 958 MB FAIL: Sorry, your computer does not meet this minimum requirement. You may be able to add more RAM which could make your computer more powerful. Click the 'We Recommend' to see how.

Operating System
Minimum: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
You Have: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, 32-bit (Build Service Pack 16001) PASS

Video Card
Minimum: 256MB NVIDIA 7900+ / 256MB ATI X1900+
You Have: NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 () FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this minimum requirement.
Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 256 MB , You have - 281 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes
Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 3.0 , You have - 3.0
Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 3.0 , You have - 3.0

Video Card Driver Version (DirectX)
Your driver version number is: 7.15.11.7713 FYI: Your video card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper video card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.
Sound Card
Minimum: Yes
You Have: Speakers (Conexant High Definit PASS
Sound Card Driver Version
Your driver version number is: 6.0 FYI: Your sound card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper sound card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.
Free Disk Space
Minimum: 16 GB
You Have: 16.3 GB PASS

Ive ran the game b4, bt the only thing that was wrong wuz that the picture looked like a bunch of squares nd circles. Is there a possible way i can make the game run w/o spending money? (downloading...etc). Thnx in advance =]. oh, nd if u see anyother problems with the diagnostic feel free to let me know.. =]