Video games are expensive, so before buying a new game you should be sure that your computer can handle it! In this article we will show you how to check if your computer meets the minimum requirements to run the latest games.
Check the Compatibility of a Game Online
Can You Run It?
This website checks if your system meet the minimum requirements for the game you wish to run: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
The tool works will all major browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, IE...etc
The Game Debate website checks if your computer can run and support the latest games. In order to use it follow these steps:
- Connect to https://www.game-debate.com/can-I-run/?EA
- Select or type the title of the game and follow the on screen instructions.
- Fill out all necessary fields indicated to find out with certainty if you can run the game on your machine:
Image: © 123RF.com
- Game compatibility checker
- Check game compatibility - Best answers
- Pc game compatibility checker - Best answers
- Xbox One Backwards Compatible Games Leak - News
- Crossfire compatible games - How-To - Graphic cards
- Lg dual play compatible games - How-To - Hardware
- Ps4 compatible with ps3 games - How-To - PS3
- Compatibility of games in my laptop ✓ - Forum - Video Games