How to fix Error 491: on tablet, on Google Play
If you encounter the message "Unable to download application - Error 491" on your Android device, it probably means that your phone no longer recognises your Google account. It is relatively simple to solve this issue, just follow the steps below.
To fix Error 491 on Android devices:
Go to Settings > Applications > All
- Select the Google Play Store then clear the cache and delete the data.
If the above manipulation doesn't solve the issue, follow the below procedure:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Delete the current account.
- Reboot your phone and re-sync your Google account.
Any more android questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Error code 491 google play
- Cmos checksum error > Guide
- Network error occurred > Guide
- Daemon tools sign check error > Software Forum
- An error occurred while sending the message facebook > Facebook Forum
- Error code: 230000 > Video Forum