Autopopulating new sheet based on an ans in 1 cell

Closed
NigelPearson Posts 1 Registration date Friday 16 February 2018 Status Member Last seen 16 February 2018 - 16 Feb 2018 à 11:44
Mazzaropi Posts 1983 Registration date Monday 16 August 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 24 May 2023 - 16 Feb 2018 à 13:11
Hi,

Hoping you can help. I need a solution whereby if I select a certain value from a drop down list it will autopopulate that row of data in a separate sheet. In essence I want to create a list of companies who are talking to us about a specific product, where this is identified in the first sheet.


Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Regards


Nigel
Related:

1 response

Mazzaropi Posts 1983 Registration date Monday 16 August 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 24 May 2023 147
16 Feb 2018 à 13:11
NigelPearson, Good afternoon.

You can use a VLOOKUP function, or a combination of INDEX + MATCH functions or a LOOKUP function or others.

BUT...It's necessary to know your exact layout to help you effectively..

I hope it helps.
- -
Belo Horizonte, MG - Brasil.
Marcílio Lobão