Project I.G.I. download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Project I.G.I for PC (also known as Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In) is a famous tactical first-person shooter that offers a pretty cool experience that cleverly mixes stealth and combat sequences. Featuring diversified and well-balanced gadgets and weapon systems in rich and various environments, you will have to step-by-step infiltrate the various military camps and complete missions using everything you can. Project I.G.I is a good game so try the free version we provide you here.
You are David Jones, a former British freelance secret agent contacted by the American Secret Services for a very sensitive mission. Indeed, you have to recover Josef Priboi, an Estonian arms dealer who has been kidnapped and who has crucial information about the recent theft of an American nuclear warhead in Germany. Throughout your journey, you will understand that things are not that simple.
- An authentic gameplay experience: Project I.G.I is a well-balanced combination of stealth games and first-person shooters. As a British freelance secret agent, you will have to infiltrate military camps to find intel's and complete objectives. In Project I.G.I, you will face new challenges and think twice before acting if you want to complete your missions. The game is well-balanced and offers realistic gadgets and weapons systems that make the whole experience rewarding but demanding at some point. You will have to gracefully mix your stealth and combat skills, plan many actions in advance, and outsmart all your enemies.
- A challenging experience: Project I.G.I's experience has been designed as composed of 14 missions in different and varied environments. Each assignment comprises several smaller objectives, but keep in mind that you cannot save the game in the middle of a mission and that death will make you start the current mission from the beginning. It may seem to be a little bit excessive, but you will feel that it brings more challenge and weight to each mission. To successfully complete them, you will have to figure out what to do and carefully execute your actions. It's art somehow.
- A proper arsenal: You will like to use the various arsenal composed of the Glock 17, Minimi, Desert Eagle, MP5, Pancor Automatic Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Spas 12, M16, Uzi, and many more. In addition, you will be armed with all the weapons you need, from combat knives (useful when you run out of ammo and silent kills), rifles, anti-tank weapons, or hand grenades.
- A fine-balanced weapon system: Unlike many other games where you can use weapons in almost every situation, Project I.G.I chose to offer a more realistic experience. Indeed, you will quickly understand that Uzi's are efficient for a short-range fight but can't cope with the outside and long-range. Sniper rifles are perfect for long ranges, but using them at close range makes them significantly more challenging to use and require more accuracy, and so on. You will also be pleased to know that each weapon has a different penetration value on armor and that damages vary depending on where you hit your foes. It creates a fair balance and pushes you to think twice before shooting and adapt your strategy throughout missions.
- Gadgets: Because you have to build stealthy strategies, you will also be equipped with a complete range of gadgets to complete your backpack. For example, you will be able to use your digital compass to make sure you move in the right direction, a PDA to list all your objectives. In addition, a satellite video feed that gives you more detailed information about people in the building to help you build your strategy, or binoculars to allow you to view everything in a long range.
- A good narrative: Even though the storyline is not that relevant (every game has flaws, and that's a minor one), there is no doubt that it is still very well written.
Graphics and sound
Project I.G.I's graphics have been praised for being great when released. Developed using a proprietary game engine, you will be amazed by the high quality of textures, skins, materials, and it features a very good lighting solution. Moreover, the game offers many different and rich atmospheres and biomes (from snowy lands to very grassy and woody environments) combined with a clean and convincing weather management system that truly brings the whole graphics to the next level. We also want to highlight that the game's animations are quite convincing, as the enemies will react differently and properly depending on where you shoot them. Project I.G.I also features good quality and engaging audio elements and feedback that fits well with the graphics as it will keep you on edge during intense moments.
Duration and game modes
Project I.G.I offers a solo experience throughout up to 14 varied missions that will take you up to 10-12 hours if you want to play the main game and over 15 hours if you are eager to discover everything this game has to offer.
What do the reviews say?
The game has been rated 70/100 on Metacritic.
"As a single-player shooter with a traditional progressive mission structure set in realistic and memorable environments, Project IGI is a fun, if flawed, action game." (GameSpot)
Even though the game has not been rated with any PEGI label, we think the game is suitable for a mature audience as it contains scenes of realistic violence and weapons.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Processor: Any modern processor, single core and more
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any modern graphic card
- Storage: 1 GB
Project I.G.I is only available for Windows.
- Igi game
- Project igi
- Igi game download
- Office project standard 2007 > Download
- Visual basic 6.0 projects with ms access database pdf > Download
- The visual basic for applications project in the database is corrupted [solved] > Forum - Software
- How to create UserForm: in Excel, VBA > Guide
- GanttProject > Download
- FIFA 21
- Internet Cafe Simulator 2
- Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Hello Neighbor
- Escape the Ayuwoki
- Free Chess
- ELDEN RING
- Hay Day for PC
- Fruit Ninja
- NARAKA: BLADEPOINT
- Cut the Rope