Five Nights in Anime download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Five Nights in Anime is an indie point-and-click survival fangame based on the Five Nights at Freddy's series, and the first title of the anime series composed of Five Nights in Anime 2, and Five Nights in Anime 3. The gameplay mechanics are quite similar as you will have to watch over a facility full of "evil" anime animatronics that will try to scare you to death by moving their bodies in front of you.
You work as a security guard at Freddy's Anime Convention. Even though the place is lovely during the day, it turns into a creepy place during the night filled with "sexy but evil" animatronics that will try to "scare" you to death using their body. Your mission is simple, watch over all the rooms and the anime animatronics from your office using your cameras and managing your resources. Pay attention to the cute but cunning animatronics and shut them down if you find them under your door light, stay alert and make sure no one enters your office through the doors or ventilation system. Be careful, night watcher, as the inanimate ones will come for you.
- Fear (and love) them all: This place is full of kawaii evil animatronics you will have to watch over from your office. Use your security cameras to know where the inanimate beings are in the facility, shut them down when you spot one under your door light, and make sure no one comes to your office through doors and the ventilation system by closing their entrances. In each game, you will have to score as many points as possible.
- Survive and enjoy the view: The parodic game has been designed to make you enjoy the cute anime animatronics with suggestive body shapes and "jump scares". In addition, you might love to discover all the wicked animations the developer has put in the game.
- Manage the power supply: Every action you will perform, like using cameras, doors, and door lights, will consume your precious reserve of power. So manage it carefully as terrible things might happen if you run out of it.
- Lots of animatronics: The game features all the animatronics from Five Nights at Freddy's to Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and introduces new ones. Lots of characters await you to be discovered or re-discovered.
- Shape your experience: Thanks to the Custom Night settings, you will be able to choose what animatronics you will face. Depending on the difficulty level, you can set the score and tune several settings related to your office, the power supply, and the challenges.
Graphics and sound
The game has been made with the famous GameMaker engine and offers cartoonish but creepy graphics combined with coherent ost and audio feedback that will (in a lovely way) terrify you. The overall result is still good for an indie game that does not aim to stand as a graphics masterpiece.
Duration and game modes
Five Nights in Anime offers a solo adventure with a gradually increasing difficulty curve. Depending on what you are looking for, you can complete the game in a few hours or more if you want to see all the jumpscares.
What do the reviews say?
As an indie parodic video game created for a small and specific community, the game has been well received.
Although Five Nights in Anime has no official PEGI rating, it can be considered suitable for an adult audience because it contains suggestive scenes.
- Five nights in anime download
- Fnia download
- Five nights at anime download pc
- Five nights in anime 2 > Download - Adult games
- Five nights in anime 3 > Download - Adult games
- Five nights at freddy's ultimate custom night > Download - Horror
- Five nights at freddy's download pc > Download - Horror
- Five nights at freddy's security breach download pc > Download - Horror