Help recover password

Closed
Johnserhat - Mar 29, 2018 at 09:12 AM
 Johnserhat - Mar 29, 2018 at 06:37 PM
My ex wife has changed my email password and refuse to give it to me now i cant use my fb messanger or google I tried to get help from fb but no i need help

3 responses

BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Mar 29, 2018 at 11:25 AM
Hello,

Confusing...Here is an article explaining you how to recover your Google account: https://ccm.net/faq/31449-how-to-recover-your-gmail-password
Thank you for your assistance and for your help but it’s unbelievable google will not help in any way
Thank you for your assistance but it’s impossible and unbelievable how I cannot explain to google a company who thrives its self on security and privacy I can prove it’s my account its got my pictures my life infront of them but cause of a few letters someone else changed i am powerless
BunoCS Posts 15475 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,534
Mar 29, 2018 at 11:58 AM
I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong link.

https://ccm.net/faq/9225-how-to-recover-gmail-account
Above, you will have many ways to retrieve your account or to contact Google.
Johnserhat Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 29, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 29, 2018
Mar 29, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Thank you again but I still can’t get access I did everything you suggested after I enter the recovery code google just comes back with the same answer sorry we couldn’t not verify this is your account one possible problem could be that my ex is in another country but I still can’t believe how google cannot verify my account its very frustrating to the point of giving up
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > Johnserhat Posts 1 Registration date Thursday March 29, 2018 Status Member Last seen March 29, 2018
Mar 29, 2018 at 06:08 PM
Hi John,

Don't give up so easily. Keep your chin-up.

If your ex gained full access to your account and if Gmail could not verify it was your account, it may be that your ex has deleted the account. If not this link about the hacked gmail account that BunoCS gave you should lead you to recovery.

https://ccm.net/faq/9225-how-to-recover-gmail-account#your-gmail-account-has-been-hacked

You can check if your account was deleted by sending yourself an email. Wait 20 minutes and see if it bounces back.

Would your ex have any use for the account ?

Let us know.

P.S. Did you usually gain access to your account via a computer or a mobile phone?
Thank you for your advice I really appreciate iit no I know for sure she has not deleted anything I only want to get access for one reason to delete my fb account which she posted pictures of us and now everyone thinks i am in relationship but my apologies for my problems thank you again I just move on and life is great
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > Johnserhat
Mar 29, 2018 at 06:31 PM
So you have sent an email to yourself and it did not bounce back?

You do remember the last password you have successfully used? If so you should be able to recover your account.

Do you mean that your ex also hacked your Facebook account that is that she knew your Facebook password? Gmail and Facebook are two different things. Even is you can't access your Gmail account, you should be able to gain access to your Facebook account.

You can report you Facebook account as hacked and it will be disabled.

Good luck.

P.S. Come on! Life is hell! But roses smell pretty.
Yes she has got my fb account as well and I tried to do like you suggested with fb but there reponse was to contact gmail and as they responded that cause the account hasn’t been active they can’t find any reason that breaks their community service acts thanks again but good luck to her