Getting back my Facebook account

Closed
Reannaaajs Posts 3 Registration date Friday April 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2018 - Updated on Apr 27, 2018 at 04:14 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 27, 2018 at 04:57 AM
I recently made a Facebook account and as everyone knows they ask you to enter a email/number to confirm your account, I had put my email which is a YAHOO, and a phone number, I then hid my number because people were getting it off Facebook, but when I was confirming my email, I did receive just ONE code and I entered it and it kept telling me it was invalid so I kept putting send code again, eventually I gave up and let it go, so changed my password 2 weeks ago and I didn’t log out of any devices using it, so I still was logged on, well recently I tried changing it again and I logged out the app thinking I could change it by number or email, and now I can’t log in the app! I’m still logged into messenger but not the app and when I try to reset my password it says this with a picture of my account.

“ Before you can log in to Facebook, we need to verify who you are. To help us confirm your identity, you need to be able to access one of the email accounts associated with your Facebook account.
Reanna Janell
Facebook User
Need help accessing email?
If you've lost your email password, follow one of the links below to learn how to reset your email password with major email providers:
Gmail
Windows Live Hotmail
Yahoo! Mail
If your email was provided by a school or business, please contact that organization directly. “

And I try clicking where it says yahoo! Mail, and it takes me to a page where it says this

“ Link Blocked We believe the link you are trying to visit is malicious. For your safety, we have blocked it.“

How do I get this unblocked ???? It’s literally giving me no choice but this! I can’t reset my password or anything until I get through this but how if the link is blocked and that’s the email I provided, when I try logging in with my email it shows my account through web but not through app..

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 27, 2018 at 04:39 AM
You must logout from the computer to access your page with your mobile phone app.
Reannaaajs Posts 3 Registration date Friday April 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2018
Apr 27, 2018 at 04:42 AM
I’m not logged into no computer and I have tried that in a mobile phone app it doesn’t work.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > Reannaaajs Posts 3 Registration date Friday April 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2018
Apr 27, 2018 at 04:45 AM
Then please explain: "shows my account through web but not through app.."
Reannaaajs Posts 3 Registration date Friday April 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2018
Apr 27, 2018 at 04:46 AM
Oh I’m sorry about that, I meant when I try logging in through web on my phone and not the app.. when I use google chrome
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > Reannaaajs Posts 3 Registration date Friday April 27, 2018 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2018
Apr 27, 2018 at 04:57 AM
First, you should stop trying to change your password as Facebook's system will detect suspicious activity.

You should always logout when you are finished with Facebook.

1. Did you create the account with your phone or a computer?

2. Has Facebook, through email or through sms asked you to confirm or verify your identity?