Report login issues Facebook

Solved/Closed
JamalAhmed - Oct 10, 2018 at 05:36 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 11, 2018 at 06:16 PM
Hello sir..
I am Jamal Ahmed..when my account disable then Facebook information me.
submit my identity then I uploaded my identity or and my profile information
Then Facebook unlock my account..
But still have this problem i can't login my Facebook..Please help me unblock my account. because I have some business paper in my account..
Please sir unblock my account
Related:

6 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 11, 2018 at 05:31 AM
Looks like Facebook disabled your page.

I think that you should have had created a business account.

Facebook disables accounts when users don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook’s terms and Community Standards Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully..
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think that your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, in your appeal, you must prove that Facebook made a mistake. Saying that you are sorry, that you did not know about the rules or that you will not do it again will get your appeal rejected.

Good luck
Sir I can't appeal my account
When I appeal then show this

This email address does not belong to a disabled account
This email address you entered does not belong to a disabled account. You may only appeal a disabled account from this contact form.

Maybe my account not disable
Anybody can help me
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 11, 2018 at 04:31 PM
Your page is no longer online.

How could you possibly identify yourself as thai Lottery magazine store ?