Blocking obtrusive emojs

Closed
Sebastian42 Posts 57 Registration date Tuesday March 30, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 23, 2024 - May 29, 2018 at 12:47 AM
 Blocked Profile - May 29, 2018 at 04:27 PM
Desktop Telegram is a wonderful communication medium with a couple of drawbacks : 1. The creators of it do not answer the questions that they enable being asked, and 2. The window with Emojs, Stickers and Gifs
infuriatingly keeps covering over the chat window - it has to be constantly cancelled to see the thread 'history'. It is because of the first drawback that I am here posing my question about the second. I don't use, want or need emojs etc, so my experience of Telegram would be greatly enhanced, if the 'popping up' of that window could be prevented - as distinct from remedied. Other users have said that the window under discussion does not persist for them, but for me it does, and requires clicking on the smiley button to clear it. Any ideas ?

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 29, 2018 at 04:27 PM
Thank you for sharing, what a wonderful topic. I would stop using the software! That is the best idea I can come up with, and it was quick!