You can configure Google Chrome to disable images being disabled on certain websites. This article will show you how to get started. The steps should work for Android and iPhone mobile devices and also Mac and Windows browsers.
How to disable image files from displaying in Chrome?
- Open Google Chrome and click the Customize / Control Google Chrome button > Settings.
- Scroll down and click on "Show Advanced settings".
- In the Privacy section, click on Content settings.
- In the Image section, select "Do not show images".
- Click on OK to validate. You will now no longer see photos on Chrome. If the setting is not updated immediately close all current Chrome tabs and reopen Chrome. To revert back to your previous settings, follow the above instructions and select Show all images instead.
Is there an extension that blocks Chrome images?
If you prefer to use an extension then you can. One of the best extensions is ImageBlocker and it is slightly easier to implement than the standard Google Chrome settings. ImageBlocker hides or unhide images on any given webpage with the click of a button.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to disable images on chrome android
- Download Instagram photos: online, Chrome, bulk, free > Guide
- Enable/Disable The Pre-loading of Pages on Chrome
- Mumble - Disable image download
- How to Stop Websites Accessing Your Camera and Microphone on Google Chrome
- How to change download location Chrome: Android, Mac
- How to check Google Chrome: version history, for updates
- How to speed up Chrome browser: Windows 10, PC, Android
- How to see downloads in Chrome: Android, iOS
- How to access Google USA: from other countries
- Restore Google toolbar: in Windows 10, on Android tablet
- How to clear auto-opening settings on Chrome: 2021
- How to clear cookies on Chrome: automatically, Android, Mac
- What does the lock symbol mean on Google Chrome?
- How to find saved passwords in Chrome: Mac, Android, PC
- How to change new tab page Chrome: Android, extension, Mac
- How to enter full screen mode Chrome: Windows 10, Mac
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension
- Create desktop shortcut on Google Chrome