- Root directory is full of errors during pasting
- Root directory is full or error during pasting - Best answers
- Root directory is full or errors during pasting - Best answers
- Root directory is full or error in pasting - Forum - Android
- Copy/paste ✓ - Forum - WhatsApp
- Root directory is full or has another unknown error - Forum - Android
- Roots directory fulls or errors during parsing paste - Forum - Android
- Root directory is full - Forum - Android
I would suggest you to contact the tech support of them and ask for your issue, else if you wish to make your career, my advise would be to join the CISCO Certification programs and become a CCIE Expert.
Why aren't you issuing commands in promt, and quit messing with GUI? This is a cisco device, which typically is not an end user piece of equipment. The fact that you are saying you are going to screens, worries me. It should all be accomplished with a command prompt and configuration files! You should be able to write a configuration file in notepad, and upload to the router, and reboot, and it all works. NO GUI needed!