Can't get in my Facebook account

Closed
Dalex07 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday 15 July 2018 Status Member Last seen 15 July 2018 - 15 Jul 2018 à 08:50
Dalex07 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday 15 July 2018 Status Member Last seen 15 July 2018 - 15 Jul 2018 à 19:42
Hello,

When trying to access my Facebook account I get error message you've tried too many codes please try again later. I have waited a week before trying again and I still receive the same message. I have 2 emails and a phone tied to my account and I've noticed that when attempting to reset it sends a different t code to each source. I've tried deleting all cookies from phone as well as pic and I'm receiving the same result. Can anyone help? I want to get back into my account so badly and I do not believe it's been hacked because my friends can find me and no one has received any spamy messages from my account. Any ideas of what I can do to solve this?




1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
15 Jul 2018 à 16:53
Have you tried to connect with a PC?
Dalex07 Posts 2 Registration date Sunday 15 July 2018 Status Member Last seen 15 July 2018
15 Jul 2018 à 19:42
Yes I have and it does the same thing. It's just a never ending loop it seems.