Increase my inter net speed

Closed
adarsh - Jun 9, 2009 at 07:23 AM
 sudar - Jan 25, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Hello,
Sir i m using the wireless phone (wll phone)for internet. on starting it shows speed of 230 kbs/sec. and its dowloading speed is only 5 kbs/sec or 8 kbs/secand some time only 1 kbs/sec. then how to increase my internet speed.
please tell me the solution.
Related:

2 responses

tinorossi Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2009 2
Jun 9, 2009 at 07:29 AM
Hye,

you are using a normal dial up connection! the speed can't be increased! You will need to switch to dsl or broadband connection!
hi guys don't worry i slove it . first u go to control panel,network conn,u see your modem dail conn icon,select as default by right click,the go to properties ,general,click the nokia usb modem ,then click config,click the spoeed option to high speed and click ok and it will ask for the next time dail conn to take action on the changes,click ok and reconnect your phone for net conn now it works.another option is to use the phone go to setting, network opertor selection put to manual then clear the cache in web the switch off the phone remove the sim and reinsert it @ on the phone . i guys my request iam a d.e.c.e holder with 5 yrs & 6 months exp with sap pp fresher iam not in the job at present. so help me for a job in your concern or other send your comment s to sudarsan2040@yahoo.co.in