Need for Speed: Underground 2 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Need for Speed: Underground 2 is the reinvented version of Need for Speed games inspired by the open-world model popularized by Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto series. Offering fast-paced races, many customization features, a progression system, a stylish city to explore, and thrilling sensations, it was a fantastic game when released.
- Explore: There are many ways to explore the different aspects of the game, as both the races and the world are rewarding. During races, you can try to finish first by driving straight to the finish line, but there are also shortcuts and hidden stacks of cash you can collect if you take the time to dig in. During your free-roaming sessions, you will drive freely in the city, explore different places, get lost in exotic races, and discover shops and garages.
- Races and events: There are many kinds of races and events you will discover throughout your epic riding journey, like Circuit, Drag, Drift, Outrun, Special Event, Sprint, Street X, or Underground Racing League.
- Cars: You can drive a very huge catalog of different vehicles from famous manufacturers, including Acura, Audi, Cadillac, Ford, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Pontiac, Subaru, Toyota, Vauxhall, or Volkswagen.
- Customize: All the different parts of your cars can be modified for cosmetic purposes, such as side mirrors, bumpers, stereo equipment, spinners, lights, and more, but you can also change the performance of your vehicle by installing modifications and switching the balance of power in races.
- Weather: Another crazy add-on in this title is the dynamic weather systems that can change the course of a race. Indeed, as the weather progressively changes, the various road surfaces will affect the driving condition.
Graphics and sound
This title offers excellent graphics for its time. The lighting is excellent, the cars show reflection in real-time off the exterior and windows, and you will drive in a city with a good mix of enlightened streets and darker places. Also, it should be noted that there is a dynamic weather system. About sound, the game is full of detailed and specific audio effects, finely carrying the driving feelings and impacts, and the OST adds even more thrill to the whole experience.
Duration and game modes
Need for Speed: Underground 2 single-player mode can take you about 20 hours if you focus on the main objectives, but you are likely to spend around 27 hours if you strive to discover everything. It also features local and online multiplayer modes.
- Career: It is composed of five main stages, with multiple races increasing in difficulty as you progress. Also, you will discover various event types you can try to win and unlock upgrades and cars.
- Quick Race: You can create your own race with different options using vehicles you unlocked in the Career mode and the ones you made in My Cars. The more you advance in the Career mode, the more cars and tracks you can enjoy in Quick Race.
- Free Roam: Drive around the city of Bayview during nighttime, visit the various places with different aesthetics, the Tuning Shops and Car Lots, and compete in the race events around the entire city.
What do the reviews say?
Need for Speed: Underground 2 is rated 82/100 on Metacritic, which is quite a good score!
"Its immense thrills and spills through the open-ended city of Bayview is exhilarating, and the culture that is emerging is created in the game to great effect." (Total Video Games)
Need for Speed: Underground 2 is rated PEGI 3, which is suitable for all audiences.
- Blackmagic disk speed test windows > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Google maps speed cameras > Guide
- Need for speed unbound free download > Download - Racing
- Need for speed carbon crash on startup > Video Games Forum
- Net framework 5 need for speed 2015 [solved] > PC Games Forum