Blackmagic Disk Speed Test download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Blackmagic Disk Speed Test is a tool for checking the performance of a hard drive. Designed for Macintosh, this tool uses a standard method to determine the reading and writing speeds of your hard drive.
What is Blackmagic Disk Speed Test?
If you use your computer for meticulous tasks that require fast and reliable hard drives, like video editing and coding, you will need your hard drive to be in the best possible condition. Blackmagic Disk Speed Test is a user-friendly tool that can be used to test and optimize its performance. Thanks to this tool, you can rest assured that your hard drive won't let you down during your activities.
What are the key features of Blackmagic Disk Speed Test?
In essence, Blackmagic Disk Speed Test only carries out one main function. The tool is designed to test your hard drive's reading and writing speeds. The dashboard sports two speed gauges: the gauge on the left side measures the writing speed of your disk, whereas the gauge on the right is focused on the reading speed.
In the middle, it has a start button which can be used to initiate a new disk performance test. Upon completion, Blackmagic Disk Speed Test will let you know how fast your drive is. When performing several tests over time, you will get a good insight into any possible performance changes.
How to install and use Blackmagic Disk Speed Test on your PC?
This was originally developed to be a macOS application, and therefore there is no stand-alone Blackmagic Disk Speed Test app for Windows. However, you can still use it on your Windows PC, as the tool can be found in Blackmagic's Desktop Video Suite, which is fully PC compatible. The installation process is very straightforward:
- Download the zip file offered under the Windows download button at the top of this page and unpack it to your hard drive.
- Now double-click the Desktop Video Installer.msi file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation process is finished, you will be prompted to restart your PC.
- As soon as your PC is up and running again, simply head to the start menu and search for Blackmagic Disk Speed Test.
The application works identically to the Mac version. Simply click on the start button, and Disk Speed Test will perform a writing test on your disk using large blocks of data and then display the result. Disk Speed Test will continue to test writes and reads from your disk, so you can evaluate both performance and readability over time.
Is it free?
Although Blackmagic Disk Speed Test is a high-quality software, it is surprisingly offered to download completely free of charge.
Is it safe?
- Blackmagic disk speed test windows
- Blackmagic disk speed test download
- Blackmagic speed test windows
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Need for speed most wanted 2005 > Download - Racing
- Need for speed unbound free download > Download - Racing
- Download HP Smart: PC, Mac, Android (APK) > Download - Other
- Csgo speed command > Guide