-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
-
Hello,

I cant remember my password on my old acc named ***@***. my acc recovery number on it is not active..How can I recover it ? I put a recovery mail just to recover it yesterday they sent code but when I give it to recover it say cant identify that the acc is mine..

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
If you cannot access your account have registered a recovery mail yesterday.
yap i registered my new mail but it didint work they sent a code then when I put it it say cant verify that acc is me
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
15,467 > pahwbriones
To be able to register a recovery email, you must access your account with the password. I suggest that you never registered a recovery email address.
I see thanks.. but how can I recover it I forgot my password and the recovery number on that acc is inactive because I lost it 2 years ago
> pahwbriones
Please help me.. I do answer the question on google recovery , I cant recover my acc I lost my recovery number and password
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
After 12 months of inactivity, GMail accounts are deleted from the server. They no longer exist.
but why i see my old account.. and when i recover it they get my old cellphone number or recovery number? I think theres a way to recover it thats why im asking and seeking for help.. any way thanks for the time.. i will find way to recover it
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 19, 2020
15,467 > pahwbriones
Please, let me know when find the way to recover it, however I strongly believe that you will never be able to let me know anything.

Good luck