Madan pyasi

Closed
Madanpayasi - May 9, 2020 at 02:21 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - May 11, 2020 at 02:43 AM
Hello,
Hello facebook team my facebook account they have a security check point and they want in mobile number i can't receive the verification code unfocrtunatety i loot completely my access number in my facebook account please help me to solve this problems Soon.
Regards.
Madan pyasi

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 80.0.3987.149

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Updated on May 11, 2020 at 02:43 AM
Hello, if you no longer have access to the mobile number that you created your Facebook account with, you may be able to receive the code through any email account that you had connected with the account.

If you have an attached email account, try logging in on a desktop PC, you should be able to request a code with your email.

If you don't have access your number, and have no email account attached to your FB... you will not be able to recover your account.

For information: If you haven't received you Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards

David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net