If make any configuration changes to your existing account, you will normally receive a confirmation link from Facebook on your email. In this tutorial, we'll show you what you can do if you do not receive this link.
Note: This should also work if your Instagram code has not been received (as Facebook (Meta) acquired Instagram).
What to do before you start?
In order to complete the signup procedure for Facebook, you are required to confirm the email address used to create your account. Facebook conducts this verification by sending a link to your email address, which you can follow to confirm your signup.
How to confirm your Facebook email address?
To confirm your email address, just click or tap on the link sent by Facebook to your email address and you will be automatically redirected to Facebook. This way, your email address will be confirmed and you can use the social network. If you have not yet received this confirmation email, here are a few steps you can take if you didn’t receive a confirmation email.
What to do when the confirmation email isn't received?
Common internet errors (e.g. the use of "www" in an email address) or even entering the incorrect email address may be the cause of this issue. If this is the case, Facebook provides a form for users to submit to fix the issue. Once submitted, Facebook will resend your code to the correct address.
You should also make sure that you are attempting to log in with the exact email address that was provided at registration. Many times, users register with an incorrect email domain, such as comcast.com, as opposed to the correct comcast.net.
In some cases, your internet service provider may have blocked the confirmation email from hitting your inbox due to security precautions. Be sure to check all spam and junk folders in your mailbox before looking for alternate solutions. If you used a Gmail account, check your Social folder to be sure that the email hasn't been filed away without your knowledge.
It's also possible that network and frequency errors on the internet have caused the delay in your code's delivery.
What to do if you created your account with a phone number?
If you created an account with your mobile phone number and didn't get an SMS with a confirmation code, try following the official steps
- Facebook code not received
- Facebook confirmation code text not received
- Not receiving facebook code
- Facebook code not received [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook not receiving sms code [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook security code won't send to my email [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Can't login facebook sms code required [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook 2 Factor Authentication Codes > Forum - Facebook
- Recover disabled Facebook account: 2022, without email
- Facebook account review: how long does it take?
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to get into a Facebook without the password
- How to download Facebook videos
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- How to add Facebook Messenger to home screen
- How to send a message to multiple users on Facebook
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- How to add a Facebook Follow Us button to a website
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook?
- How to turn off comments on Facebook
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- How to share a post in a private message on Facebook
- How to check who viewed my Facebook profile (2021)?
- Change Facebook language: in browser and on Android
- What is Meta Horizon Worlds?
- How to unblock friends on Facebook
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- Ray-Ban Stories: Smart glasses, price, release date
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- How to delete a Facebook account
- Update Facebook account to a new version: change modes
- Comment ranking on Facebook: how to turn it on
- How to add name pronunciation to Facebook
- Facebook Leak: data and security check
- Save pictures from Facebook Messenger: to computer, to phone
- How to stop sponsored ads on Facebook 2022
- Voice and video calls on Facebook
- How to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook
- How to turn off the Microphone on Facebook
- Facebook badges: how to manage them?
- How to create and use polls on Facebook?
- How to change and reset Facebook password: mobile, computer
- How to block someone: Facebook
- Facebook Shops: create store, review, features
- Facebook Dating: review, activate, add info
- How to leave a Facebook group
- Create a Facebook avatar: Android, desktop, iPhone
- Appear offline on Facebook chat: via web browser, app
- How to upload contacts to Facebook: Android, iOS
- How to use Facebook Marketplace: for business, limits, scams