How Can I Split Large PST File?

-
Registration date
Wednesday January 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
February 3, 2021
-
Due to the overlarge PST file size, I am facing a lot of issues in accessing my important PST file data. Is there any reliable suggestion to split the PST file.

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 30, 2020
Status
Last seen
March 17, 2021
You can split large PST file with Import/Export wizard. Follow all the steps that are listed below: Click on File menu >> Account Settings >> Account Settings. In the Account setting wizard, click Add under the Data Files option.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Wednesday January 20, 2021
Status
Last seen
February 3, 2021

Microsoft Outlook is a powerful tool but it has lots and lots of limitations, and one of them is this. A large PST file can lead to easily corruption and I know you don't want that.

It can be frustrating whenever we split PST because most of the time if we require any mail on an urgent basis it becomes a task to find it. But losing all mails and finding nothing is worst than finding something.

Try to eliminate your purposeless mails, I would also suggest you try Stellar Splitter for Outlook, as it can help you to split PST based on Size, Date, Email ID, and Folders and It preserves the exact structure of original PST files. Which will make your work easier. Since when I used this tool, I have no fear of large size PST file.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!