Mr. Mavundla

Closed
Mavundla Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday January 5, 2021 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2021 - Jan 6, 2021 at 12:41 AM
GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 - Feb 24, 2021 at 04:31 AM
Anyone who can help me with my laptop problem not downloading apps.
Everytime when I download an app or game the laptop shows the previous devices that I had used before and that the apps are downloaded on them. They don't appear on the laptop itself.
I tried refreshing the laptop but still the problem to remove the previous is still there. Kindly help me to delete the previous devices and only able to install on laptop.
I thank you

1 response

GeekPeek Posts 115 Registration date Tuesday June 30, 2020 Status Member Last seen June 30, 2021 40
Feb 24, 2021 at 04:31 AM
You may need to remove that device from your Microsoft account.

If you don't use a device but it still appears in your devices, here's how to remove it:

Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in, and find the device you want to remove.

Select Show details to see info for that device.

Under your device's name, select Manage > Remove.

Review your device details, select the check box, I'm ready to remove this device, then select Remove.

If you want to remove a device for a child in your family, have your child sign into account.microsoft.com/devices, then follow the same instructions.

Or if you want to reinstall the Windows Store?
https://www.minitool.com/news/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-store.html