April 7, 2021
-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 3, 2021
-
      • ADMIN: Please don't auto-delete or refer me to articles! Those options did not work and its probably because this happened right around the time of the huge data leak last week. So please I need some legitimate help here***

Facebook tells me the restore steps are accessible, but they are clearly not. This is either an oversight or a bug.

My account is locked. After I log in I enter my usual 2FA, then it takes me to facebook.com/checkpoint URL that says my account was locked 7 days ago.

My only options are to log out, a 'help' option on a drop down in the top right corner, and a big "learn more" button in the center of the screen.

LEARN MORE: takes me here (https://www.facebook.com/help/203305893040179.

The 'get started' option doesn't work because if I'm logged in the options don't load, and if I'm not logged in it prompts me to log in to access the options which takes me back to the 'your account is locked' screen. The 'visit this page' button takes me straight to the locked account page too. The other options at the bottom just aren't helpful.

HELP: Just generic text about FB locking accounts. It tells me I should be able to restore my account immediately, but provides no links or description on how to do so. There is no link to a restore account process and zero way for me to communicate to FB for help.

Logging out just logs me out.`

So I am completely stuck. How do I restore my account? How do I communicate this problem to Facebook? There is no report method for me, this is the sum total of the options I have on my account.

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 3, 2021
Hi,

I don't see another way than to try to report your login issue to Facebook. You can report it by visiting this link. Once you have submitted your report, you may have to wait a few weeks.

Good luck
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Wednesday April 7, 2021
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2021

Are you sure the link you provided is working? Every time I hit "send" nothing happens.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
December 3, 2021
Yes it works. Clear your Web browser's cache and cookies and try again. Alternatively, try sending your report from a different Web browser or device.