New TV tuner card!

Solved/Closed
ziggy7 Posts 117 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 7, 2009 - Mar 5, 2008 at 02:02 PM
 fuzzyhotdog - Aug 3, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Hello to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty excited. Just bought my first TV tuner card, but I have no idea on how to work it.
I have the drivers installed, and I downloaded a free program called Blaze Media Pro and it is picking up the signal, but I can't seem to figure out how to just watch the TV on my computer...I'm pretty sure that this Blaze program is just for capturing. What free programs are there that I can just watch TV?
Related:

5 responses

try used FLY2000TV
crazy_phoebe Posts 98 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 2
Mar 5, 2008 at 03:01 PM
Hello boys!

Am back tonight!!!

Well, about the topic, I actually pulled it out of a different computer. I found a program that works with it, but its only a trial called Chris-TV. Its a Aver media M791
yogui7 Posts 132 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 28
Mar 5, 2008 at 02:41 PM
What TV card is it that you have got?

They usually have a program for scanning the channels and for viewing them too. Sometimes these are separate programs and sometimes it's just one.

I would have thought that you would have got all this software when you bought the card? if not try visiting the manufacturers web site for information......
eric_deep Posts 12 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2008 44
Mar 5, 2008 at 03:16 PM
ha ha its the same as the one i used to have in my desktop, did u get the remote for it? my card no longer works and i have the remote and the software disk, if you like you can have it, its no use to me anymore. it has the software for viewing the scanned channels and its quite good......

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
use the catalyst media center. You can download from ati's home site.